Lazio Aerospace Technology District (DTA)Via Marco Aurelio, 26/a, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
This is a competitive area of specialisation, which earned an award of excellence with the creation of the DTA – Lazio Aerospace Technology District, which is the first in Italy.
DTA is coordinated by Lazio Innova, the regional innovation and economic development agency, in line with Lazio Region’s Smart Specialisation Strategy.
- Apulian Aerospace Consortium S.C.A.R.L.
- Contrada Pagliarulo, Carovigno, Province of Brindisi, Italy
- MEC4I – Mechanical Cluster for Innovation
- Via Inghilterra, 97, Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
- Lombardia Aerospace Cluster
- Piazza Monte Grappa, 5, Varese, Italy
- DTA – Distretto Tecnologico Aerospaziale
- S.S. 7 APPIA, KM 7+300 Brindisi, CAP 72100
- DAC, Distretto Aerospaziale della Campania
- Via Maiorise 81043 Capua (CE
- ASAS – Association for Space-based Applications and Services
- Via Barberini, 3, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Via R. Incerti, 10, Pinerolo, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
- Via Nazionale, 54, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Starburst Accelerator
- 130 Rue de Lourmel, France
- Via del Tempio, 1, Rome, Italy